Anti-static Mats - ESD Protection
Mats and Workstations
Anti-Static bench mats for ESD protection
click this image for a larger view
Anti-static bench mats are used to prevent serious unseen damage to sensitive electronics devices caused by uncontrolled electro-static discharge (ESD). Use of a properly
grounded anti-static mat on your electronics work bench is an essential ESD protection measure that pays for itself in savings of time, labor, parts, and frustration.
Pro'sKit brand anti-static bench mats consist of a 2 layer composite lamination - with a top side static dissipative vinyl layer and a bottom side conductive foam layer.
Ideal anti-static bench mats for computer technicians or electronic assembly and repair operators. Available in 2 sizes.
Made of static dissipative PVC backed with conductive foam material. Mats includes a grounding cord. For additional ESD protection, see our
anti-static wrist straps for your personal grounding needs.
- Small 900-116 anti-static mat dimensions 23.6 x 23.6 inches (60 x 60 cm) color ivory
- Large 900-114 anti-static mat dimensions 23.6 x 47.2 inches (60 x 120 cm) color ivory
- Thickness 0.094inch (2.38mm)
- Resistivity: 10M ~ 1KMΩ/SQ
- Static Decay Time: < 0.5 sec.
- Ground cord snap diameter: 10mm
900-116 Small anti-static mat: Only $ 17.95
900-114 Large anti-static mat: Only $ 28.95
Mail or FAX Order Anti-Static Table Mats
Static-ESD Home Page .